Distributors for car wash manufactures through-out the US will provide a free computerized proforma for your existing car wash renovation or ground up construction on a specific site. You receive invaluable statistical data and become acquainted with your local distributor who has years of experience in the car wash business in your area.
Your distributor is happy to share what has worked for other investors and will most likely become one of your most trusted and relied upon advisors. Each of the following criteria is assigned a number based on a national historical database resulting in a cumulative score allowing the investor (and their lender) to determine the “statistical probability of success” for your potential investment:
- Site Evaluation including an area Profile (plus a personal visit to the site)
- The cost to construct and equip your new Car Wash or cost to renovate
- Traffic Count including the speed limit at your site
- Number of Projected Cars washed daily, monthly, and annually
- Projected revenue for Cars washed daily, monthly, and annually
- Estimated variable and a fixed cost to operate your Car Wash
- Analysis of competition near you
- Ingress and Egress to your specific site
- Demographics for the neighborhood
SBA-Capital uses the above information in our proprietary EBITA Software (see Blog) to determine if the car wash will qualify for a loan and most important determine if this is a good investment based on the investor’s ROI requirement.
If you have difficulty finding a Car Wash Equipment Distributor in your state that will provide a free Proforma email Hershel Pierce ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) at SBA-Capital or call 214-726-9000 for assistance.