0% Down Loans
Typical Loan used: SBA 7a (includes closing cost, construction interest, & working capital)
Max Amount of Loan: $5,000,000
Length of Loan: 25 years
How Funds are used: Available for Ground Up Construction or Existing Property
Do I qualify for loan: Contact SBA-Capital for your free loan review and pre-approval
Cost of loan: Depends on experience, amount down, etc. Contact us for details.
Most popular loan: SBA 7a (includes closing cost, construction interest, & working capital)
Who qualifies for 0% down financing:
1. Medical Doctor’s
4. Owner occupied commercial and industrial
5. Owner occupied manufacturing
6. Owner occupied office
Above numbers 4, 5, and 6 can be confusing. Please contact us for specific questions.
Comments about SBA loans:
1. All funds are provided by the bank. SBA only provides a guarantee.
2. Some say SBA loans are complicated and take too long which is true unless you are working with a loan official that is experienced and knows how to process the loan.
3. Banks had $585 billion dollars in outstanding SBA loans in 2013 simply because SBA guaranteed part of the loan. The staggering numbers show the popularity of SBA loans.
The above are general comments and may vary depending on some borrowers needs and financial ability. Please contact us for details regarding any specifics you may have.